Effective Date: February 23, 2016
WHY THIS NOTICE
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Information Collection and Use: The primary reason that we collect certain personal information is to provide the best possible level of customer service. It enables us to deliver product announcements, system updates and special offers as well as provide convenient and personalized user access and improve the features and usability of our products. We may collect information and use it for internal business purposes in a number of situations, for example:
Personal information such as name, e-mail address, contact preferences to deliver and support our products and services;
Tracking information about your visit from the browser or mobile application on your computer or mobile device, including IP address, cookies and the pages you request — to analyze trends, administer the site, track your navigation of the site, deliver relevant advertisements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use (note that IP addresses are not linked to "personally identifiable information");
Aggregate information from multiple users without personally identifying individuals, such as geographic region and browser version, to improve understanding of customer needs and provide relevant services.
2. Registration and related information: When you submit your email address while sending a retouching order, we only ask for your name, email address and No account password. The information collected will be stored securely in our database and is used purely to enable you to access, use and modify your data in Photoblush's server. This information will not be sold, rented or provided to any third-party. You may contact us to terminate your participation in the services at any time and/or delete information and material you have submitted to PhotoBlush's server. If you cancel your registration, there may continue to be residual copies of such information due to the nature of the computer system's operation and ongoing data back-up and archiving.
3. Public information: Your photos submitted to Photoblush's server and derivative retouched/edited images are NOT accessible to public unless you have explicit consent to share them to public. (Photoblush publishes photos of users who have registered as Models Only, If you register as a Model, you hereby state that you have Full Usage Rights to the photos you submit to Photoblush, and that you authorize Photoblush to use these photos, and your information for online promotional purposes. As for pictures that will be taken by a Photoblush photographer, Photoblush grants the model usage rights but owns full rights to use these photos for promotional material and purposes, such as Retouching Examples, on Photoblush website and on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) as well on third party such as On-line and Printed Press.
4. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
This Website is a general audience site; however our services are intended for people aged 18 years or older. We do not knowingly request or collect, use and disclose personal data provided by a person under the age of 18 both online and at the Boutiques/Points of Sales. In the event we learn we have collected personally data from a child, we will delete that information.
If you are under this age, please do not register or proceed with the online purchase and ask an adult (i.e. your parents or your legal guardian) to proceed with the required procedures.
5. Your rights
At any time and free of charge, you may access your data, receive your electronic personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and transmit it to another data controller (data portability), have your data corrected, updated, changed or removed (subject to exemptions which may apply). You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the addresses given below. Requests to delete your data are subject to any applicable legal and document retention obligations imposed on us.
If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling personal data, you have a right to file a complaint to your national and/or any other data protection authority in the EU or the EEA.
To exercise those rights you may send your request contacting the Photoblush by sending an email at email@example.com. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your name, email address, mailing address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.
6. Financial information: All payment transactions are processed by third party companies. There are no circumstances, under which we ask or store your credit card number.
7. DATA CONTROLLER - DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AND HOW TO CONTACT US
*Photoblush services are offered by Razi Alverdi, Trade licenses #:87686392 - Prague - Czech Republic