Terms of service
Effective Date: February 22, 2016
Before you begin using Photoblush* (herein referred to as "we", "us", or "Photoblush"), please read the following Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Terms of service") carefully. If you ("you") agree to these Terms, and wish to use the Photoblush services ("Service"), please fill the “Retouching Order” (PHOTO EDITING ORDER) form which includes your “email address” and click on the "Submit Order" button, this action will be considered as registering with us as a member. In which will constitute a binding agreement between you and Photoblush. We will store your contact details in our database, no other third party will obtain or view your email address and photo, unless you give permission, you also agree to receive offers and news in your email inbox.
1. Our Service: The Photoblush Service consists of products, computer programs, widgets, services and web sites hosted or made available by Photoblush, which you may use for uploading, storing, downloading, sharing and transmitting any number of text and images (collectively, the “Service”). We undertake to provide our services according to the photos and instructions submitted by registered customers. If the submission is successfully accepted by Photoblush, we will start working and deliver the edited photo to the customer within 24 to 48 hours time frame.
2. Your Submissions: Under these Terms of Service, you agree that you will NOT post, place or transmit any of the following material or obtain any such material using the Service:
Any threatening, defamatory, abusive or inappropriate material or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law;
Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material if applicable;
Any material sent from an anonymous or false address;
Any material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group;
Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
4. Payment Method: You will be required to make online payment at the time of placing your order. We accept Credit Card payment online. As a vendor verified by Paypal, we also accept instant payment through Paypal.
5. Financial information: All payment transactions are processed by third party companies. There are no circumstances, under which we ask or store your credit card number.
6. Refund Policy: In the event of late delivery on first version, a full refund will be sent back to you. In the event of dissatisfaction of our work, refund will NOT be issued, but you can submit revision instructions within 30 days of delivery. We will revise the same photos for free. See 6. Revision Policy below for details.
7. Revision Policy: We are always ready to provide quality revision for free as long as the customer revision request follows these terms:
Revision requests are time-bound. We accept revision requests within 30 days following the completion of the order. If you do not take any actions within 30 days, your order will be automatically closed and can NOT be re-opened. You will need to place a new order for editing or revising the same photos;
Revision instructions should NOT conflict with or deviate from the original instructions filled out when the order was placed;
8. Photo Replacement: We do NOT accept photo replacement after service is delivered. If you send us a wrong photo and we have delivered our service for it, you should NOT ask us to edit another photo for free as replacement. You agree that you are fully responsible for the consequences of sending us a wrong photo.
9. Data Storage: We do NOT provide photo storage service and full-size photos are not kept on our server. Once your photo is retouched, we send it to the email address you have provided upon uploading the photo. We are not to be held responsible if you didn’t receive the retouched photo because:
You misstyped the wrong email address;
You have a full in-box;
10. Termination of business: You may end your business with Photoblush at any time and without recourse to the courts by requesting closure of your user account and ceasing to use the website. We may terminate business with you, or may terminate or suspend your use of the website at any time and without recourse to the courts. We will suspend an account if it has been used in a way that suggests abuse of our services. We will also suspend your account if you are disputing a payment your bank or credit card company has made to us. Asking a refund or cancelling a project without convincing reasons will result in termination of business.
11. Changes and Updates: As this Terms of Service may be updated from time to time. You should periodically review it to keep abreast of our plans and procedures. Your continued use of the Photoblush services constitutes your agreement to this Terms of Service and any updates. Any violation of these provisions may result in termination of your account.
*Photoblush services are offered by Razi Alakhdar, Trade licenses #:87686392 - Prague - Czech Republic